Morning and After School Care Programs provide a safe and positive environment and have been implemented to accommodate our parents who are not available to drop off and pick up their children during our regular school day hours. Students at Mary, Star of the Sea have many opportunities to become involved in an array of leadership and performing arts opportunities, and in our after school programs including, but not limited to, the following: Homework Help, 3D Design & Printing FabLab, Science Club, Art Club, Hula, piano and clarinet, mandarin, yoga, Ukulele, Jujitsu, gymnastics, and choir.
Mary, Star of the Sea School operates on a single track year-round calendar. There are many benefits to a year-round calendar but most significantly it has shown to improve student achievement. Our quarterly intersessions throughout the year allow for remedial and enrichment opportunities and meet the various schedule and vacation needs of our Star families.
After School Activities (click on links below for application)
- Homework Help
- 3D Fabrication Lab
- Y.M.C.A. (application in main office)
- Keiki Cartwheel
- Jujitsu – contact main office for info
- Piano/Clarinet – contact main office for info
- Yoga (Grades k-4 ; 5-8) – contact main office for info
- Choir – contact main office for info
- Garden Club – contact main office for info
- Sewing – contact main office for info