From March 26-30, Sea Life Park will once again offer an intersession camp for Mary, Star of the Sea students in grades K-8.
During the last Sea Life Park camp, the students swam with the sting rays and fish, fed the dolphins, played with the birds in the rescue aviary, learned about penguins and seals, dissected a squid, did a beach clean up, explored the tide pools, and interacted with the dolphins. Join in the fun this time!
The camp runs Monday through Friday, from 7:30am-4:00pm at Sea Life Park. The cost of the one-week camp is $250, and lunch can be added for an additional $25. Application forms are available in the office and on the school’s website. Applications are due by March 22 in the school office. Contact Jennifer Wharton at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Forms, Releases, and Information
- Sea Life Park Camp Schedule
- Camp Sea Life Park Information
- Camp Sea Life Park Hawaii Application
- Camp Sea Life Park Release Form
- Camp Dolphin Encounter Risk & Release Form
- Camp Stingray Encounter Risk & Release Form