Aloha Saint Francis Families,
Mary, Star of the Sea School is disheartened to hear of the news of another Catholic School closure. As a member of the Catholic school community, it is important to us to support the St. Francis Families in any way that we can.
Mary, Star of the Sea School is a community of faith dedicated to character building and providing challenging academic and extra-curricular programs that prepare students for high school and life-long success. We are located in the Waialae-Kahala neighborhood; and our beautiful 14-acre green campus is easily accessible from the H-1 Freeway. We welcome you to join our unique and vibrant ohana.
A few highlights of our K-8 school program include:
- Affordable tuition/fees : $10975.00 for the 2018-19 school year (includes books, 1:1 ipads (Primary) 1:1 chromebook (Grades 4-8) PTG and lab fees
- Small class sizes
- Academic excellence
- Advisory Program(Grades 4-8)
- Air-conditioned gymnasium and sports program
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Technology integrated curriculum including 3D Printing
- Foreign languages
- Variety of extracurricular clubs
- Washington, DC/NYC trip (Middle School)
Should you consider our school for your child, we can assure you that we will aim to make the transition as smooth as we can. In addition to our similar campus life, we would like to offer Saint Francis families the following:
- waiver of the $100.00 application fee and placement test
- streamlined application process: current report card and only one teacher reference report is required.
- one time only $1000.00 tuition discount for the 2019-2020 school year
- priority admissions interview if applications are received by Friday, March 15, 2019.
Please contact our admissions director, Mrs. Charlene Muneno @ [email protected] or 808-734-0208, to schedule a personal tour.
We understand that the well-being and education of your child is of utmost importance to you. Please be assured that Mary Star of the Sea School is here to help you.